Kaishun Massage Hong Kong is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website its services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Kaishun Massage Hong Kong may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 11th, 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your last name
- contact information including mobile number and email address
- location details where our service will be rendered
- other essential information to ensure services be provided appropriately and satisfactorily
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We will never use the information for purpose other than what is essential for us to deliver services appropriately and satisfactorily.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to provide information, or to fill in a form on the website, you may request that we do not keep any record in file.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for future re-ordering purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at our hotline or writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (cap. 486) Hong Kong Laws. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.